Picked up a new running routine and gave it a try this morning. It took about 45 min. and went as so:
- 1 mile at 7.5 with a 0% incline.
- 2nd mile at 7.4 with a 1% incline.
- 2.5 mile mark at 7.0 with a 3%incline.
- 3.0 mile mark at 7.0 with a 2% incline.
- 3.25 at 4.5 walk with a 8% incline.
- 3.5 at 6.5 with a 2% incline.
- To 4.0 miles at 6.0, a 4% incline.
- To 4.25 miles at 6.8, a 3% incline.
- To 5 miles at 6.4, with a 1% incline.
It took about 45 minutes(give or take), then worked back, triceps and abs for 45 minutes. Shane and I went for a 32 min. run/walk. Walked a quick 1 mile, then ran 1 plus miles home. It was wet and cold and we didn’t want to be out there too long this morning. For back and tris:
- 15 x 4 sets Wide grip pull ups. Super set using handles on universal: Lat pull downs 15 x 4 sets.
- 15 x 4 sets Close grip pull ups. Super set using handles on universal: Mid Back Rows.(standing)
- 15 x 4 sets V grip pull downs on stability ball. Super set with Tricep dips off of bench.
- 15 x 4 sets V grip rows on stability ball. Super set with Tricep kick backs.
- 15 x 4 Tricep press down using cable grip on universal. Super set with crunches on ball.
- 15 x 4 Overhead Tricep (use 25lbs). Super set with bench crunches.
After a filling breakfast of G/F Steel cut oats + 1/2 a grapefruit and VPX protein with 3 oz raspberries… I’m ready to go! Have a great day!