Up and about at the normal early hour. Started with a VPX shake. Ran for 26 minutes and ET’d for 10. Ever notice that sometimes it takes a good 20 minutes before you find your running rhythm? During that time you’re thinking, “should I stop now? … what hurts so I can justify stopping???”.. But then something “turns on” and you continue and it gets easy. Go figure?!!!! After the aerobics, went into a good back and tricep work out. Ended with a 36 minute jog with Shane. Back & Tri W/O:
- 4 x 15 V Bar Pull down. Superset w/ 4 x 12 Tricep Kick backs
- 4 x 12 Long Bar Pull down. S/S w/ 4 x 12 2 hand tricep extension.
- 4 x 12 V Bar Seated row (pictured). S/S w/ 4 x 12 1 hand each tricep extension(pictured).
- 4 x 12 Wide Grip Seated row. S/S w/ 4 x 12 tricep dips off bench.
- 3 x 10 wide grip pull ups. S/S w/ 4 x 10 suspended tricep dips.
I let him run loose with me in the track at MV…scanning initially to make sure no one was in there. But it was dark and…well, I didn’t see the dark shadow until it was too late. Shane went bounding up to the stranger with me tailing and yelling “He’s friendly”… Good thing this gent. has two little dogs and he was very nice while Shane ran and leaped and tried to steal his glove. Apologies by the millions!
I made the Your Choice Protein Pancake this morning. It came out too dry and, as I indicated in the posted recipe, I think it simply needs some fat added. The flavor is there due to the protein powder and the spices. So for me, who prefers drier foods instead of saucy, creamy, running…etc., it was ok.
It’s going to be another cold one today in Utica. You all enjoy your day and hope everything goes your way.