- 12oz Water Packed Tuna, drain & rinse
- 1 can mixed veg., drain & rinse
- 1 small can mushroom, drain & rinse
- 1 can Amy’s Lowfat Black Bean Vegetable Soup (This is nice and thick)
- Chopped 1/2 green pepper, 1/2 red pepper and about 3 small celery stalks.
- Toppings were about 12 sliced cherry tomatoes and 1/2 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese (didn’t make the pic).
Mixed all together in a casserole dish, except for the tomatoes and cheese. Top with tomatoes and cheese.
Bake at 350 for 30 min. Pretty easy. The soup is very flavorful and thick which allows you to rely on it for the consistency and flavor. The canned stuff, well… just didn’t have time for a lot of chopping, slicing and dicing. But hey! I did use fresh peppers, tomatoes, and celery!
I estimated a few of the nutritional stats as follows: Based on 4 servings. Per Serving = 256 cals., 28 g Prot., 5 g fat, 25 g carbs.
If you were wondering how Shane did in his private lesson, he was good. Basically Laura wanted to see what his reactions were and develop a plan. So we’re back in on Saturday. She said something about possibly needing 2 hours…oh no!