When I got back from our walk this morning, I was sure my face would have hundreds of blood dots on it. The ice falling from the sky was like sharp little needles (again!). We had to strategically plan our walk away from the East where the wind seemed to be coming from and consequently driving the freezing rain into our eyes and faces. We managed a 2 1/2 mile walk in about 35 minutes. The roads weren’t that slippery. The rest of today’s weather report: BAD!
Today’s nourishment went a little like this.
- 1 scoop of VPX (pre-workout)
- 1 scoop of VPX + 2 strawberries + 1/4 cup FUZE
- 1/4 cup Cream of Rice + 1 TBS Buckwheat Groats + 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice + 1/4 cup vanilla non fat soymilk + 1 tsp Naturally More P-Nut Butter.
The workout: Chest and Biceps 4 sets each x 12 -15 reps.
- Incline bench press, long bar + Hammer curls
- Incline flies + Curls using rope on cable machine
- Standing flies + Concentration curls
- Standing chest press + Bar curls
- 25 V ups for abs.
Everyone out there, make the best of your day and have a great one!