My alarm went off and, again, I was in the middle of a good dream. I got up. Decided, since we were going out tonight and would be later to bed, I should skip the workout and catch an hour or two more z’s. Went back to bed. Sleep wasn’t happening. My mind was so alert you’d think I’d just done 10 laps. Ended up getting up and knocking off 4 + miles on the treadmill.
Shoulder workout as follows:
- Using cables, Shoulder presses 4 x 12
- Using cables, Bent Over Side Lateral Raises, 4 x 12
- Using dumb bells, Standing Side Lateral Raises, 4 x 12
- Using a curl bar, pull ups for 4 x 12
- Using dumb bells, front raises, 4 x 12
Shane and I were out and walking fast for 2.4 miles. Can you believe the temps. are STILL above zero – at least at our house? We’re getting our walking in because the weather report insists the negative numbers will arrive by tonight. The wind chill is going to make it unbearable. We shall see.
- Began with 1 scoop of Smooth Banana pre workout
- Post workout shake was 1 scoop VPX mixed with 1/4 cup frozen blueberries and FUZE
- Cereal was 1/3 cup dry Cream of Rye, 1 TBS Buckwheat Groats, 1 TBS dried fruits, 1/2 banana and apple pie spice.
See the little buckwheat groats in there? They’re just ok. I add them for a texture variation. I still felt a little hungry so grabbed a handful of fruit and nut mix while preparing the Namaste Sugar Free Pizza Crust .
Tonight is “Craving Ellie in My Belly” but Ted wanted a homemade pizza at some point. I complied.
Looking forward to tonights blog. It will be my first experience with the CEimB group…cooking along. Check back and have a great day.