There was a lot of noise when I woke up this morning. Since high winds were predicted, I thought thats what it was. So I went downstairs for my work out thinking my walk with Shane would be a short one. I was so surprised to see the temperature at 44 F. That was good. But still…high winds? I don’t like wind and didn’t plan on being outside in it for very long.
I ran for 44 minutes, doing 5 miles. Weights this morning were dedicated to back and triceps for 40 minutes.
- 4 x 12 to 15 mid pulley row + tri-extensions on ball
- 4 x 12 – 15 V bar row + standing tri – extensions.
- 4 x 12 – 15 Lat pull downs, wide grip + tricep presses
- 4 x 12- 15 V bar pull downs + 2 hand tri extensions.
- 6 x 12 leg lifts for abs.
When Shane and I got outside, there was no wind. The noise? Well that seemed to be coming from the creek which, when it gets really high, also gets pretty loud. So we were able to jog for 3 + miles. Great workout today!
Breakfast to fuel:
- Pre workout: 1 Banana Whey Pro
- Post workout: 1 Jay Robb Shake
- 1/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill Steel Cut Oats + cinnamon + 1 TBS Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1/2 grapefruit with a few blueberries
Yes – this was my first Powdered PB experienced and it was a good one. Since I only added 1 TBS the flavor was subtle but definitely detectable. Very much as if I had added a regular TBS of my favorite Naturally More PB, but without the PB chunks. The Powder is a hit!
Today I’m calling the vet. Shane is acting fine but seems to get an up set stomach daily since we switched to a new food. We had to switch because we suspected he might be allergic to barley. I’m thinking he may have to go on a prescription diet. My only concern is that he gets so much exercise, I’m hoping that the Script. diet will provide all the nutrients he needs. Questions to be asked and answered.
That’s it for this morning. Tune in tonight for CEimB!