The movie last night, “Nights in Rodanthe” was too sad for me. It was good but I can’t appreciate movies that make me cry. I sit there trying to hide my tears and taking ever so little sniffs so Ted won’t hear. But, inevitably, I have to get a tissue, blow my nose and my eyes are swollen and red, then he laughs at me.
On to brighter things… TGIF guys!
Up and away this morning, running 3.25 on the T/M (wanted to go longer but my stomach was saying ..”lets do something else”). I worked the elliptical for 15 minutes. 30 minutes of shoulder and stomach training followed by a shorter walk with Shane, 2.65 miles. The roads were very slick and it was a bit windy.
Working Shoulders and Abs: 4 sets between 12 – 15 – 20 repetitions each. Prework out shake was 1 scoop JAY ROBB chocolate.
- Dumbbell shoulder presses + ball crunches
- Rear Delts + Lateral Raises
- Cable shoulder presses + Front raises with dumbbells
- Upright rows + Knee ups/leg lifts
- 1 scoop VPX protein with 1 TBS Powdered PB, Chocolate flavor
- 1 packet Quaker Oats Regular Oatmeal + 1/2 banana and cinnamon
- 1/2 grapefruit
The powdered peanut butter seemed to do a funky little “thing” on top of my shake. It still tasted good.
I’m here at work all day – no going home for lunch. It’s Sue’s Friday off. Wayne is in Cancun until tomorrow …let’s hear it..”poor Wayne!”.
It’s a busy day for us bees and better get a move on. Hope you have a super Friday the 13th.