- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 6 broccoli florets
- 4 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 8 asparagus spears (to prepare asparagus, take it by both ends and gently bend. It will snap where the tender part meets with the more tough end that you will either toss or use for cream of asparagus soup…but that’s another recipe!)
- 2 baby bella mushrooms chopped
- 3/4 Cup Egg Beaters
- 1 oz goat cheese (I used goat cheese instead of feta today – but highly recommend feta because I couldn’t dedect the goat cheese with all the other flavors.
- pepper and salt to taste (I use cayenne pepper but black pepper is standard)
- Bragg Amino Acids (just a squirt because it’s salty).
Put olive oil in saute pan and heat on med hi. Add onions, cook about 2 -3 min. Add broccoli, cook 1 min. Add asparagus and tomatoes, saute about 2 minutes. Add your mushroom slices, squirt of Bragg Aminos – cook 1 min. Add your eggbeaters and when almost cooked, crumble the goat cheese (or Feta) on top. Turn half the eggs onto the other half for an omelette 1/2 moon shape. Carefully flip once, turn off heat. Put on plate and sprinkle with a few shakes of hot sauce (if you like hot sauce).
Approximate Nutrition: 472 cal. 27g fat. 15mg cholesterol. 600 mg sodium. 24g Carbs. 6 g fiber 34 g protein.