A great accompaniment to a main dish: Serves 2
- Set stove top to med-hi heat and preheat oven to 375 F
- In fry pan, add 1 tbs olive oil, 2 chopped spring onions, 1/2 red pepper, 1 tsp minced garic. Saute for 5 min.
- Add to fry pan, 4 medium, chopped Baby Bella mushrooms (cleaned). Let that cook 1 min.
- Add to fry pan, 2 cups fresh baby spinach and 1 tsp basil. Stir around a couple of times and remove from heat.
- Remove tops and insides of 2 large tomatoes. Be careful not to pierce the bottom with your knife while “gutting” them. Put them on oven proof baking pan.
- Add spinach mixture to each tomato and pour (CAREFULLY) 1 tbs per tomato egg white. Top with 1 TBS each Reduced Fat Feta cheese.
- Bake for 45 min. until tomato is tender but not falling apart.
Nutrition(per serving): 160 Cal. 6.9g Protein. 13g Carb. 9.4g Fat. 3mg Cholest. 250mg Sodium. 3g Fiber